This course helps prepare you for the associate-level CCNA Wireless certification, a prerequisite to CCNP Wireless certification.
You will learn how to design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco Wireless LAN (WLAN) in SMB and enterprise installations.
Note: Please bring a laptop computer with an Ethernet port as well as an internal wireless NIC, 802.11a/b/g/n. Access to the remote labs requires a browser that supports Java and permissions to open RDP or encrypted RDP (RDP443) sessions. If your browser does not support Java, you will need administrator rights to the laptop to install software.
- Network engineers, network administrators, network managers, and system engineers
- WLAN designers, planners, implementers, and optimizers
- Anyone wishing to attain CCNA Wireless or CCNP Wireless certification
At the end of the course, you will have demonstrated an understanding of:
- Basic RF principles and characteristics
- WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- Cisco WLAN architecture and the underlying infrastructure used to support it
- Implement centralized wireless access networks using AireOS or IOS XE WLAN controllers
- Implement converged access wireless access network using IOS XE converged access switches and WLAN controllers
- Implement small and remote wireless networks using FlexConnect, autonomous, and cloud architectures
- Perform basic WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting
- Requirements of a WLAN design
- Completed our Cisco CCENT Exam Prep. Course
- CCNA – Security Exam Prep. Course
- Delivered at: Pearson VUE Test Centre
- Number of Questions: 45-55
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice (single and multiple answer), Drag-and-Drop, Simulations, Simlets, and Testlets
- NOTE: For a tutorial in this types of questions, be sure to visit the Cisco site—be patient, as the content does take some time to load in your browser initially
- Passing score: Cisco may change this at any time, but currently it is around 800-850 out of 1000 possible points
- Time Limit: 90 minutes
PDU / CPD / CPE Information
This course qualifies you for the following PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs) catagory:
- Technical Project Management = 18
Total : 18 PDU / CPD / CPE
No Reviews found for this course.