This four-day administrator training course for Apache Hadoop provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster.
This course is suitable for working IT professionals and are interested in learning Cloudera or those who want to take the Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop certification exam.
At the end of this course, the participant will gain competencies in and be able to:
- Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the data center
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
Basic Linux System Administration experience.
|The case for Apache Hadoop|
|Getting Data info HDFS|
|YARN & MapReduce|
|Planning Your Hadoop Cluster|
|Hadoop Installation and Initial Configuration|
|Installing and Configuration Give, Impala and Pig|
|Advanced Cluster Configuration|
|Managing and Scheduling Jobs|
|Cluster Monitoring & Troubleshooting|
No Reviews found for this course.