COBIT 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises in achieving their objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realizing benefits, and optimizing risk levels and resource use. COBIT 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise, taking in both the full end-to-end business and IT functional areas of responsibility, while considering the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders. COBIT 5 is generic and useful for enterprises of all sizes, including commercial, not-for-profit, or public sector.
In this course interactive course, you will learn about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT. Using a logical and example-driven approach, you will cover the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework.
- Business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what it can provide their organization
At the end of the course, you will have demonstrated an understanding of:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for using COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management
- Experience: If you have a bachelor’s degree or a global equivalent, then you need to have an experience of 3 years in business analysis. This means you are required to have 4500 hours of experience in 3 years duration doing activities associated with the business analysis.
- CISA Exam Drill Workshop
- ITILv3 Foundation
- Exam Format:
- Delivered at: ISACA/CoBIT5 Approved Test Centre
- Exam Type : Computer Based
- Questions: 50 Multiple choice questions
- Exam Duration: 40 Minutes.
PDU / CPD / CPE Information
This course qualifies you for the following PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
- Strategic and Business Management = 9
- Technical Project Management = 0
Total : 9 PDU / CPD / CPE
No Reviews found for this course.