Develop a project from initial requirements to deployment using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) as a complete Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool. With this training course, you will explore the features of TFS, including backlog items, Kanban boards, burndown charts, bugs, and more to achieve continuous integration with automated builds and deployment.
This course is intended for both Programmers and DevOps Engineers who have experience in developing applications with Visual Studio or administer with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
At the end of this course, the participant will gain competencies in and be able to:
- Enhance team collaboration and craft higher quality software in less time using TFS
- Perform check-in, check-out, branching, and merging of source code using Visual Studio
- Define build configurations that include unit tests and deployment
- Administer TFS projects and teams
- Estimate, prioritize, and schedule backlog items within sprints
No Reviews found for this course.