PRINCE2 provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. This method is the de-facto standard for Project Management and is practised worldwide.
Technix-Pro’s PRINCE2 Foundation course (based on PRINCE2:2017) provides an optimal mix of classroom lectures, interactive case studies, assignments, additional reading materials, and exam preparation material. Participants in this course will enjoy learning about the PRINCE2 methodology, and will concurrently learn the skills needed to practically apply this knowledge in real life.
Sample exams and a thorough review of course materials during the course help participants prepare for taking on and passing the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam.
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects. PRINCE2 is the most successful Project Management method in the world — it has become the de facto standard in both the private and public sectors.
This course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis. This course is designed to provide you with that information and working-level understanding of structured Project Management, as presented in PRINCE2. At the end of this course, you will be able to use this knowledge to manage a project and pass the APMG PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
At the end of this course, you will understand:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- How to start, control, and close projects
- How to manage quality
- How to manage risk
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
There are no formal prerequisites
Why PRINCE2 Training Course:
- Technix-Pro provides you with quality training materials and a unique learning experience. Your course workbook includes everything you need to prepare for and successfully pass the exam. You receive pre-course reading materials that help you understand the basics in an interactive and fun way, even before you come to the class.
- PRINCE2 training courses are presented by APMG-approved instructors, who have undergone a stringent quality assessment as part of the approval process.
- Training materials are up to date and in line with the most recent version of PRINCE2 – PRINCE2:2017.
- Technix-Pro works with a global network of partners to deliver PRINCE2 training courses; this means that almost certainly, there is a partner in your area, and we can deliver courses in your language
- Copy of the classroom presentation material, practice exam, case study, homework, and assignments.
- Optional reading material (recommended) Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: 2017
- The exam is in multiple-choice format, with 60 questions per paper
- Five questions are marked as trial and not counted in the score
- You require 30 marks (out of 60) to pass – 50%
|Self-Study pre-course materials|
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Section 2: Principles, Themes, and Processes|
|Section 3: Business Case|
|Section 4: Organization|
|Section 5: Quality|
|Section 6: Plans|
|Section 7: Risk|
|Section 8: Change|
|Section 9 Progress and Exam Tips|
|Sections 10: Sample Exams|
|Section 11: Review of Themes Using Processes|
|Section 12: Review of Themes Using Processes (Contd.)|
|Section 13 (Optional) PRINCE2 Foundation Exam|
No Reviews found for this course.