This foundational course provides a high-level overview of essential Big Data topic areas. A basic understanding of Big Data from business and technology perspectives is provided, along with an overview of common benefits, challenges, and adoption issues. The course content is divided into a series of modular sections, each of which is accompanied by one or more hands-on exercises.
This qualification is of interest to professionals who work with Big Data. This includes software engineers, application developers, IT architects and system administrators. Big Data Foundation teaches them the analytical concepts they need to gain better insight into the data at their fingertips.
At the end of the course, you will have demonstrated an understanding of:
- Fundamental Terminology and Concepts
- A Brief History of Big Data
- Business Drivers that Have Led to Big Data Innovations
- Characteristics of Big Data
- Benefits of Adopting Big Data
- Challenges and Limitations of Big Data
- Basic Big Data Analytics
- Big Data and Traditional Business Intelligence and Data Warehouses
- Big Data Visualization
- Common Adoption Issues
- Planning for Big Data Initiatives
- New Roles Introduced by Big Data Projects
- Emerging Trends
- BDSCP – Big Data Analysis & Technology Concepts
- Exam Format: closed-book format. Computer-Based. Participants are not allowed to bring study materials.
- Passing Score: 70%
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Exam Venue: Pearson VUE Testing Centre
No Reviews found for this course.