Today more than ever the world is moving towards project-based work. The jobs of business analysts and solution builders are intermingled with project environments and management of projects. PMI has recognized the need to educate and certify the role of the business analyst as viewed through the lens of the project. With the introduction of the PBA credential, PMI is formalizing the importance of BA work in the project management world. They have highlighted specific knowledge areas, skills, and published materials which describe the value of business analysis to projects, and built the new PBA certification around them.
In this boot camp, we teach you exactly what you need to know to pass the exam on your first try and add this newly minted BA credential to your qualifications.
Get trained, get the skills, and leave class ready to pass the PMI-PBA® exam.
Over the last 10 years, the profession of business analysis has grown from a poorly defined job role into a large and important set of critical skills for today’s organizations. This course walks you through how PMI has constructed the certification, what material is covered on the exam, and why it matters to your job.
- Business customers, users, or partners
- Business analysts
- Business systems analysts
- Project managers or team leaders
- Systems architects or designers
- IT managers/directors
- Systems or application developers
- QA professionals
- Systems testers
- Systems analysts
- Anyone wanting to enhance their business analysis skills
At the end of the course, you will have demonstrated an understanding of:
- Apply the learned processes when you manage a business analysis project in real life
- Use visual diagrams to guide you through any business analysis activity, with the related inputs and outputs relationships
- Produce needed models to initiate, plan, execute, business analysis projects
- Familiar to the PMI-PBA certification examination and get one-take PASS!
- Experience: If you have a bachelor’s degree or a global equivalent, then you need to have an experience of 3 years in business analysis. This means you are required to have 4500 hours of experience in 3 years duration doing activities associated with the business analysis.
- PMP Exam Prep. Course PMBOK 6.0
- Exam Format:
- Delivered at: HKEAA Prometric Testing Centre (San Po Kong)
- Exam Type : Computer Based
- Questions: 200 Multiple choice questions
- Exam Duration: 4 Hours
PDU / CPD / CPE Information
This course qualifies you for the following PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
- Strategic and Business Management = 18
- Technical Project Management = 12
Total : 30 PDU / CPD / CPE
|Introduction: Identifying Key Requirements Management Definitions|
|Traceability and Monitoring|
|What to Expect on the Exam|