PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is the most important, industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
The Technix-Pro 35-hour, PMP® Exam Preparation Course provides a high quality training program that prepares candidates to both pass the PMP® exam, as well as learn to apply the PMBOK® in real life.
This Classroom course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. More specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and improve their skills in managing projects.
The Technix-Pro approach to project management education is application driven. You will be immersed in project management through use of a comprehensive case study, exercises, examples and war stories. At the end of this program, you will be able to pass the exam and at the same time know how to use PMBOK® in practice as a project management professional.
This program contains 14 highly interactive, and modular course units. The course is enriched with engaging questions from real-life project situations. Through a series of sample-exam questions you will be optimally prepared to take and pass the exam.
- Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project assurance staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
There are no formal prerequisites for participating in the PMP® Exam Preparation course, however, there are specific prerequisites prior to scheduling the PMP® exam.
Learners need to do a pre-course assessment of 40 sample exam questions before starting with the Classroom. You will receive online access to the pre-course assessment and are expected to have finished the 40 questions when coming to class the first day.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to pass the PMP® Exam become a certified project management professional (PMP®)
- Gain the skills and knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide and real-life project management practices
- Know how to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
Why Select an Technix-Pro PMP® Exam Preparation Training Course:
- Technix-Pro provides you with comprehensive training materials and a unique learning experience.
Your Classroom program includes everything you need to pass the exam.
- This course provides 14 modules that can be taken at any time and at your own pace. The modules are well-rounded blocks of information, making the learning experience smooth and easy.
Other Courses of Interest:
- The PRINCE2 Foundation course prepares candidates to take and pass the
PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
- The ITIL Foundation course focuses on providing knowledge and comprehension of the key concepts, structure, terminology, and processes of ITIL. This course will help you master ITIL at the Foundation level and prepare you for the ITIL Foundation Exam.
|1. Course Introducation|
|2. Guideline for the PMP Exam Preparation|
|3. Project Management Framework|
|4. Project Integration Management|
|5. Project Scope Management|
|6. Project Time Management|
|7. Project Cost Management|
|8. Project Quality Management|
|9. Project Human Resource Management|
|10. Project Communication Management|
|11. Project Risk Management|
|12. Project Procurement Management|
|13. Stakeholder Management|
|14. Course Wrap-Up|
|13. PMP Professional Responsibility|
No Reviews found for this course.