In this course, you will learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the TÜV SÜD Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation credential. A TÜV SÜD Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Individuals involved in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
At the end of the course, you will have demonstrated an understanding of:
- The elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- The correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- The approaches, standards, methods andtechniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- There are no formal pre-requisites for the TÜV SÜD Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Exam.
- CISA Exam Drill Workshop
- CISSP Exam Prep. Course
- Exam Format:
- Delivered at: TÜV SÜD Approved Test Centre
- Exam Type : Paper Based
- Questions: 40 Multiple choice questions
- Exam Duration: 60 Minutes.
PDU / CPD / CPE Information
This course qualifies you for the following PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
- Strategic and Business Management = 8
- Technical Project Management = 4
Total : 12 PDU / CPD / CPE